Custom Engineered Products
Hunton Services’ Custom Engineered Products (CEP) Division specializes in meeting the challenges that fall outside the “normal” HVAC equipment boundaries in new construction and retrofit applications.
Since 1998, the CEP Division has delivered over 600 custom engineered and fabricated HVAC and process cooling projects in the U.S. and internationally.
Custom Engineered Products include modular and packaged HVAC/process systems and stand-alone fabricated and modified equipment such as:
- Custom enclosed air cooled, chilled water, hot water and steam utility packages
- Custom engineered HVAC and process equipment products
- Skid-mounting, with or without enclosure
- Equipment and coil coatings
- Chemical filter housings
Benefits of Custom Engineered Products from Hunton Services:
- Tight quality control and efficient job coordination ensured with in-house product development, engineering, design and manufacture
- Minimal assembly in the field and easier transportation facilitated with modules built at the company’s manufacturing facility in Houston, TX
- Smooth construction process ensured with modules shipped direct to job site with complete assembly instructions and a supervisor to manage installation
- Customized with end user in mind
- To assure serviceability after the sale
- To meet the special needs and stringent requirements of the industrial marketplace
- To meet the specifications of each special application
CEP can help you meet those "outside-the-box"
HVAC and process cooling challenges.